Tenuta Guardastelle San Gimignano
We have dedicated the names of the apartments on the estate to some of the constellations that are visible in the sky at different times of the year. Each one has different dimensions and furnishings, all strictly in Tuscan style, and can accommodate two to six people;
- The kitchens are built from brick, customised in style, size and colour and not adapted to industrial construction standards;
- The floors are made of natural, handmade material, so each terracotta brick is different from the next, giving the floors unique characteristics;
- They are equipped with air conditioning and heating;
- Each of the five apartments on the estate has an independent entrance and an outdoor pergola with table and chairs, so guests can enjoy the splendid views that surround them and savour an intimate dinner, perhaps by candlelight, prepared in the apartment’s kitchen, which has everything necessary to allow longer stays;
- Indoor wi-fi coverage;
We recommend that couples or families who prefer a more intimate and private holiday choose an apartment.
- Daily cleaning (tidying the room, bathroom and kitchen);
- Fresh sheets and towels.
Are all available upon request as an extra.
To promote the discovery of an area rich in history, culture and traditions, we have chosen not to put televisions in the rooms but a wi-fi network is available. In the common areas, on the other hand, we have chosen not to install technology, which could distract guests from socialising.
This spacious apartment is located on the ground floor and is easy to access. It has a bright living room and a brickwork kitchen, characteristic
This is a pretty and very private detached cottage with a small garden and pergola to enjoy cool summer evenings sipping the estate’s wine. It
Originally the farm’s woodshed, following extensive renovation work completed in 2006, Perseo has become a wonderful cottage for two with a brickwork kitchen complete with
A very spacious, quiet and private apartment; perfect for guests who want to relax. Surrounded by the garden and close to the swimming pool, Orione
This was originally the home of the farmers who worked the vineyards for the production of table wine. It is the only apartment with a