Informative document Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR
GUARDASTELLE SOCIETÀ SEMPLICE AGRICOLA DI FANTACCI SUSANNA & C., LOC. SOVESTRO – 53037 SAN GIMIGNANO (SI), in its capacity as Data Controller hereby informs you that the personal data provided by you or collected for the purposes connected with the execution of the Order/Agreement/Contract between the parties, will be processed, also with the aid of electronic and/or automated means, in compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679- GDPR according to the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect the confidentiality and rights granted to you.
In particular, we would like to inform you of the following:
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
GUARDASTELLE collects and processes the personal data of the data subjects to whom this policy is addressed for the performance of the obligations arising from the hospitality services offered, including contractual or pre-contractual relationships established with Customers. The processing of personal data is carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in such a way as to ensure confidentiality and security.
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. As the processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, unless special, so-called sensitive data are provided. In the case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following paragraphs;
2. to fulfil the obligation envisaged by the "Consolidated Law on Public Security" (article 109 of R.D. no. 773 dated 18.6.1931 ) which requires us to disclose the details of customers housed to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree January 7, 2013). The provision of this data is compulsory and does not require your consent, and in the event of refusal to provide them, we cannot host you in our structure. The data collected for this purpose will not be retained by us, unless you give us your consent to storage as envisaged in paragraph 4;
3. to fulfil current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are disclosed externally only in fulfilment of legal obligations. In the event of refusal to provide the data necessary for the fulfilment of the above, we cannot provide the services requested. The data collected for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax investigations);
4. to speed up registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our structure. For this purpose, subject to your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum of five years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to receive messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may withdraw your consent at any time. The processing will be terminated upon your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of five years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may withdraw your consent at any time;
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES AND DISSEMINATION
The achievement of the above purposes may also take place via transmission and disclosure of data to third parties, meaning such third parties authorised to perform the related processing of data, as persons in charge or external processors, guaranteeing protection of the rights of the data subject and the provision of specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship.
The names and addresses of these subjects, previously appointed and authorised by GUARDASTELLE, are available upon request of the data subjects.
DISSEMINATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will not be transferred or disseminated abroad.
The processing of the data of the data subject will not concern data of sensitive nature.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation, restriction or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in compliance with the procedures envisaged by the legislation in force.
PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with notification of receipt to GUARDASTELLE SOCIETÀ SEMPLICE AGRICOLA DI FANTACCI SUSANNA & C. LOC. SOVESTRO – 53037 SAN GIMIGNANO (SI)
– an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject of your request, the right you intend to exercise, and attaching a photocopy of an identity document attesting to the legitimacy of the request.